
Yesterday our internet connection was down - so no blog. Someone from the hotel came up and fixed it this morning. Yesterday, Wednesday, Kurt and M went with our facilitator to the passport office to apply for Ava's passport. I stayed in the room with Ava. Then we all went out to get Ava's picture taken for her VISA. She moved around so much and responded to every noise around her that it was hard to get her to look at the camera - but she finally did. Kurt went out a couple of other times during the day. He found a nice little baby store just a few doors down from the hotel. We plan on getting outside soon to do some shopping. The weather here is a little cool, very cold for the Vietnamese people, but okay for us. It is 60 degrees, but humid. That is all for now, stay tuned:-)
Kurt, Meg, Ava
Kurt, Meg, Ava
5 comments:
Hello Kurt, Meg and Ava!
I love checking in on your blog - makes me feel very connected to you and your experience. You are doing a great job on the blog! We are thinking of you! We finally have some "seasonable" weather here at home... with very frosty temps and some snow on the ground. It still isn't the usual amount, but it feels more like January. Quite a shock after Belize! Secretly I hope we'll get more soon! I want to ski! Looking forward to future entries. Enjoy exploring!
Nan
Kurt, Meg and Ava,
I am so happy the system is back up an running. We would all love the 60 degrees...it is about 18 here today and was 2 degrees yesterday. Unlike Nan I am not praying for snow. I would love to be there exploring the countryside with you. I love the cultural aspect of it all. I hope you are able to visit with some of the locals to learn even more. Stay out of the way of those scooters. I am counting down the days to your safe return with my new grandbaby. Have a fun day shopping! Take and be safe. Love, hugs and kisses. Grandma Belva
Ava is adorable but nothing is more beautiful than the looks on both of your faces! Have a good time exploreing--Susan and Fred
Kurt & Meg,
I bet you couldn't wait to get there and wrap your arms around your beautiful little girl and I can't wait for you to get home so I can wrap my arms around her.
Love,
Grandma Culver
Kurt and Meg,
Congratulations! This is Grandma Belva's neighbor Jen. We have been waiting anxiously to hear about Ava. She is absolutely beautiful. So very precious. What a blessing to be able to finally hold your daughter in your arms. We are very excited for you. Hurry home soon, Grandma Belva is very excited to see her newest grandbaby!
Jen and Josh Ort
Post a Comment