I am officially signing off of this blog. I am honored that you are reading this and hope that you have enjoyed following the beginning of my life journey with Ava Linh. Thank you for sharing your experiences and comments as our family changed over the last two years. Here are some of my favorite quotes about adoption/children/life... God Bless and take care!
Meg
By choice, we have become a family, first in our hearts, and finally in breath and being. Great expectations are good; great experiences are better.----Richard Fischer, Adoptive parent
The gift of life. I didn't give you the gift of life. But in my heart I know, the love I feel is deep and real, as if it had been so. For us to have each other is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you.--- Unknown
The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.--- Lao-Tzu
While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.~Angela Schwindt
No comments:
Post a Comment