Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pee pee and poopy on the potty


Our big news of the week - Ava poo..ed on the potty. Kurt saved it to show me when I got home... Then, on Saturday she peed for me so I saved the evidence for Kurt :). We have two very little potties in our lives and Ava has been sitting on them "fully clothed" ever since Christmas. She also hands me toilet paper as soon as I sit on a toilet and she is anywhere around - she is sooo helpful. We now need to think about how to dress her in a way that she can strip down quickly - especially when she is too small to were pull ups. Did you know that most 12 month shirts with long sleeves have snaps and that makes them unusable at this stage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Summer is a much easier time for this! I remember Melissa use to wear little skirts with training pants (we used those a long time ago) if she had an accident we would find the little pants where ever it occurred. In the yard or in the house, where ever! She would not wear the wet pants!