This week we continued working on the potty - she in not consistent at all yet, but loves to say potty and see us respond.
This weekend I spoke at a Women's Leadership Development Conference in Seneca Falls (the home of the Women's Rights Museum). While I was at the conference Kurt took Ava to the Bass Pro Shop to see the big fish tank. I arrived at the store shortly after they got there and then Ava and I spent a lot of time looking at the big fish tank and all the "stuffed" animals. Ava knew to "grrr" and grit her teeth at the bear and then say bear. She flapped her arms and said bird at the flying geese. She used her hand to make a duck bill then said quack quack. She barked at the doggy (wolf) and went "sssss" at the snake. And she said "dead deer" at the deer... as she made horns on her head. She was very cute to those of us who would shop at that type of store - I am not sure how the animal protection advocates will respond to reading this though. I worked on pointing out the "pretty" deer for the next few days.
After leaving that store we went to the outlet stores for my kind of shopping - shoes, Easter dresses, spring jackets, and kitchen supplies.
No comments:
Post a Comment