Friday, August 10, 2007

Day Care Closed for the Week

Day care was closed this week. On Monday, Kurt and I both stayed home and basically we just caught up on everything from the weekend. It was very hot so Ava spent a lot of time in our little pool. On Tuesday, I stayed home with Ava, Pat came to our house for lunch and Grandma Marva came to visit. I was supposed to go to work on Wednesday but got a stomach bug - fortunately no one else has gotten it yet. Grandma Marva spent the day playing with Ava on Wednesday. Grandma Belva arrived Wednesday night and stayed through the weekend. Grandma Belva and Ava went to Great Grandma Fran's on Thursday and played at home on Friday.

It was nice to have our Mom's spend a few days alone with Ava. Grandma's are very special people and I am very thankful that they are both willing to spend time with Ava as often as they do!

No comments: