I realized that I have never posted pictures of Ava's nursery, so here you go.... Also, here is proof that Ava can officially pull up on her crib railing and she is pretty proud of it. Many items in her room were purchased in Vietnam. The tree top angel in the corner is from Mandy's Moon and the growth chart is from the Red Envelope. The previous owners of our house (who are good friends) painted the room and put the border up. We painted and covered the furniture. My mom found the shoe picture shortly after we announced that we were adopting. The saying under the baby shoes is "the journey of a thousand miles begins with one step"-Lau Tzu. I added her American name to the top and her Vietnamese name to the bottom. For some reason I can not add any more pictures today, so I will add more in a few days.

1 comment:
Ava's room is perfect. I can't believe how much she has grown. She is such a sweetheart. It is hard to remember your life without her. I can tell by just looking at Ava that you two are wonderful parents.
Love Neeca
Post a Comment