Monday, May 26, 2008

Vermont Wedding, Grammy B's & Memorial Day

I started the week out with a stomach bug - yuck. But, at least I knew to aim for a pan or the toilet - unlike Ava the week before.

We had a great weekend. Friday we headed to Grammy's to hang out with Kurt's sister's family and his mom. On Saturday, Kurt and I went to Vermont to attend a wedding (Kurt's college roommate Mark) and Ava had her first overnight without mom and dad. The wedding was beautiful and lots of fun. With much thanks to Grammy - Ava had a wonderful time and so did Mom and Dad! On Sunday, we said good bye to the bride and groom then had breakfast with friends at a Pancake house on Killington Mountain and headed back to Grammy's.

We chilled at Grammy's until Monday and then headed home. It was wonderful to drive past houses and through little towns with lots of flags in honor of our soldiers. God Bless our service men and women and my prayers are with your families as you serve our country.

2 comments:

nan said...

Wow! Look at all the Ava updates! Great posts (and sorry to hear about the stomach bugs.)

Mom2J&I said...

Hi there. I just stumbled upon your blog and was very excited. We adopted from Thai Nguyen as well.
Your daughter is just beautiful.