My Girl - stylin' in her boots & glasses
We had a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend.Grammy B came into town to visit us and Kurt's Grandma F. Ava, Kurt and I went out for Mexican food on Friday night. Ava and Grammy spent Saturday with Grandma so Kurt and I were able to get a lot done around the house and go out to dinner. We purchased and planted flowers in our yard then Kurt washed the cars. On Sunday Kurt made an excellent breakfast for all the ladies in the house then let me relax with Ava (who was not feeling well) while he did the laundry, dusted, and vacuumed - I am a very lucky lady!! Prior to breakfast Kurt went turkey hunting and Grammy woke up with Ava, so I got to sleep in - thanks Grammy.
OK - so as rosy as I am trying to remember the day - Ava started the day by throwing up on Grammy and then a few more times through out the day on me. She had a really bad day on Monday and had a slow recovery through Friday. (It was a solid 10 days before she was herself again).
No comments:
Post a Comment