
What can I say - this was the best Christmas ever! Kurt's family arrived at our house on Christmas eve so we woke up Christmas morning with a full house. Santa (Grandma B.) arrived with a full sleigh of presents! Ava was a champ opening all the presents with her cousin Em. Her favorite toys while opening the gifts were a pair of spoons and some ruby sparkly shoes (I knew the shoes would be a hit since she was quite upset with me for not buying them when we were in the store).
Since the adults were still in their p.j.'s I am not posting pictures of them but I will show you the kids and the animals. After the gifts were open and paper thrown away several of us took turns taking naps while Grandma made a wonderful ham dinner. It was a wonderful day.



The day after Christmas we went to Kurt's Grandma's for another holiday celebration with his extended family. Ava's cousins J&N came out for an overnight stay and we went to the Science Museum. It has been a great week off from work!




No comments:
Post a Comment