October 26
th is a very special day. I am not sure how to describe the feelings that Kurt and I experienced when we saw Ava's picture for the first time, received her medical information, and a little about her history. We also learned about the orphanage in which she had been living and would live until we were allowed to go to
Vietnam to pick her up. One year ago today we saw Ava's picture and fell in love. A love that is beyond words. This little baby so far away in Vietnam was matched with us - how very amazing! Thank you Lord and for the people involved in our adoption process - her birth parents/family, the governments, the adoption agency staff, our friends and our families. My heart still breaks when I think about the decision that her birth family had to make for her to be a member of our family.
Her picture one year ago at two months old - our little sparking wolf -

Her picture today - our life is full of love thanks to this little bundle of joy -
No comments:
Post a Comment