Sunday, March 25, 2007

Busy Visiting


Last week was a pretty average work week. I think we are settling into our work/daycare routine. Ava is eating Stage two foods like an old pro, sitting up without much help (although she looses her balance occasionally), and she loves the toys Aunt Anne & Uncle Dave gave her. Daddy was sick over the weekend so mommy figured how to take care of Ava without the "daddy energy" for a few days. Now she is tired... Grandma Marva came out to Cortland Saturday morning to help Ava and I do our first Walmart, Eckerd, pet store, Tops, take out, and bank trip. Pat E. had a lovely tea party for Ava and a few of the ladies from Cortland - Thank you. On Sunday, Ava and I went to Cazenovia to visit Grandma Marva, Uncle Mick, Great Aunt Clara, Aunt Marie, and the Cooks - Ava was a real trooper.

Here are pictures of Ava from this weekend with some very special people :)
.

No comments: