
Happy 4th of July 2008
Ava's first step was July 4th last year - Now it is hard to even imagine her standing still...
Ava attended a fun picnic at Lisa's and ate all kinds of good food on the 4th of July.
On Saturday we went to Cazenovia to attend their famous craft fair. Ava was a hoot. She saw a tie dye booth and darted straight for it. All of a sudden she was ripping her shirt off and putting on a beautiful tie dye dress. Carol V bought it for her immediately. Let's hope she does not go about getting clothes like that when she is 16. We also purchased a dragon finger puppet, a princess crown and three tooth pillows because she could not have just one - the vendor told her she could have one for free- so she pick up three and of course we paid for them - damn pooh bear. So Ava 6 items, adults no items, the experience priceless :).
After the craft fair mommy and Ava took a dip in the lake, while grammy and Carol watched. I had been waiting to let my little girl swim in the lake since I was a little girl - it is cool that my parents still live where I grew up. I used to spend hours in that lake!
No comments:
Post a Comment